1. Identify leadership actions and reasons why others want to follow (or not) your lead.
2. Distinguish the similarities and differences between leaders and managers.
3. Identify True Color’s profile and recognize the importance of understanding each other’s profile.
4. Examine self-leadership strengths and recognize areas for further development.
5. Understand leadership styles and know when to apply best practices and ideas.
Domains: Healthcare Administration and Professional Responsibility
Target Audience: AT, PT, OT, MD/DO, PhD/PsyD, RN
CE Credits for Athletic Trainers Only: 1.5 Category A CEUs. All others receive a certificate of attendance
Delivery Method: Virtual Asynchronous – On-Demand
Registration Fee: $9.99
Difficulty Level: Advanced
Sponsor: PennWest California Exercise & Sports Science
Cancellation Policy: Cancel Anytime and apply the payment to a future course.
ebpCENTRAL is approved by the Board of Certification to provide continuing education to certified athletic trainers. This course is approved for 1.5 Category A CEUs.