Join Randy Cohen, Gretchen Schlabach, and Labiba Russo for this CEU course for all athletic trainers. Although this course was developed for secondary school athletic trainers, many of the same principles can be applied in collegiate and other clinical settings.
- Describe responsible reasoning in AT
- Identify the goal for the use of responsible reasoning analysis in AT
- Differentiate the LERPS analysis for responsible reasoning
- Examine case studies using the LERPS analysis
- Justify responsible reasoning analysis in AT
- Interpret next action steps
Domains: Healthcare Administration and Professional Responsibility
Target Audience: AT, PT, OT, MD/DO, PhD/PsyD, RN
CE Credits for Athletic Trainers Only: 1.5 Category A CEU’s, All others receive a certificate of attendance
Delivery Method: Virtual Asynchronous
Difficulty Level: Advanced
Cancellation Policy: Cancel Anytime and apply the payment to a future course.
ebpCENTRAL (BOC AP#10138) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Athletic Trainers. This program is eligible for a maximum of 1.5 Category A CEUs. ATs should claim only those hours spent in the educational program.