Join Larry Cooper, Bart Peterson, and Labiba Russo for this CEU course for all athletic trainers. Although this course was developed for secondary school athletic trainers, many of the same principles can be applied in collegiate and other clinical settings.
- At the conclusion of the program attendees will be able to illustrate the process used to create the document.
- Attendees will distinguish the 12 standards and sub-standards identified in this process.
- Attendees will analyze and apply the potential uses of the tool in the evaluation of their organization’s current status.
- Attendees will evaluate their organization and recommend changes to the medical care they provide to secondary school-aged athletes.
- At the conclusion the attendee will be able to navigate through PASS utilizing all of the unique features.
Domains: Healthcare Administration and Professional Responsibility
Target Audience: AT, PT, OT, MD/DO, PhD/PsyD, RN
CE Credits for Athletic Trainers Only: 1.5 Category A CEU’s, All others receive a certificate of attendance
Delivery Method: Virtual Asynchronous
Difficulty Level: Advanced
Cancellation Policy: Cancel Anytime and apply the payment to a future course.
ebpCENTRAL (BOC AP#10138) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Athletic Trainers. This program is eligible for a maximum of 1.5 Category A CEUs. ATs should claim only those hours spent in the educational program.