Join Larry Cooper, Dan Newman, George Wham, and Labiba Russo for this imperative CEU course for all athletic trainers. Although this course was developed for secondary school athletic trainers, many of the same principles can be applied in collegiate and other clinical settings.
- The AT will be able to have resources that define appropriate care.
- The AT will learn about resources that assess care/coverage.
- The AT will learn about the NATA SSATC Welcome Packet for ATs Transitioning to the Practice in the SS Setting.
- The AT will review and understand the SC AT Survey and how it can help in determining best practices
- AT will learn about documents from veteran ATs (Wham and Newman) which will assist in the new to SS setting.
Domains: Healthcare Administration and Professional Responsibility
Target Audience: AT, PT, OT, MD/DO, PhD/PsyD, RN
CE Credits for Athletic Trainers Only: 1.5 Category A CEU’s; all others receive a certificate of attendance
Delivery Method: Virtual Asynchronous
Difficulty Level: Advanced
Cancellation Policy: Cancel Anytime and apply the payment to a future course.
ebpCENTRAL (BOC AP#10138) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Athletic Trainers. This program is eligible for a maximum of 1.5 Category A CEUs. ATs should claim only those hours spent in the educational program.