Join Larry Cooper, Bart Peterson, Dan Newman, and Labiba Russo for this imperative CEU course for all athletic trainers. Although this course was developed for secondary school athletic trainers, many of the same principles can be applied in collegiate and other clinical settings.
- Strategies for establishing interprofessional relationships
- Developing policies and procedures to direct administrative direction
- Fostering a collaborative atmosphere for positive change
- Creating a comprehensive healthcare team
- Help develop interpersonal skills for the AT to use in their daily functioning as a healthcare provider
Domains: Healthcare Administration and Professional Responsibility
Target Audience: AT, PT, OT, MD/DO, PhD/PsyD, RN
CE Credits for Athletic Trainers Only: 1.5 Category A CEU’s; all others receive a certificate of attendance
Delivery Method: Virtual Asynchronous
Difficulty Level: Advanced
Cancellation Policy: Cancel Anytime and apply the payment to a future course.
ebpCENTRAL (BOC AP#10138) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Athletic Trainers. This program is eligible for a maximum of 1.5 Category A CEUs. ATs should claim only those hours spent in the educational program.