Faculty: Jason Cates and Randy Cohen
1. Be able to determine what is important in an onboarding program for the student you are serving as a preceptor
2. Describe how to create scenarios of required skills that you as a preceptor know you cannot expose them to in your affiliation place
3. Describe positive characteristics that a preceptor/mentor should possess to ensure a positive learning environment
4. Discuss the three levels of the Masters Preceptor Program
5. Be able to demonstrate how and when to give effective feedback
Domains: Healthcare Administration and Professional Responsibility
Target Audience: AT, PT, OT, MD/DO, PhD/PsyD, RN
CE Credits for Athletic Trainers Only: 1.5 Category A CEU’s; all others receive a certificate of attendance
Delivery Method: Virtual Asynchronous – On-Demand
Registration Fee: $9.99
Difficulty Level: Advanced
Sponsor: Pitt Athletic Training
Cancellation Policy: Cancel Anytime and apply the payment to a future course.
ebpCENTRAL is approved by the Board of Certification to provide continuing education to certified athletic trainers. This course is approved for 1.5 Category A CEUs.