Join Randy Cohen, Dan Newman, and Labiba Russo for this CEU course for all athletic trainers. Although this course was developed for secondary school athletic trainers, many of the same principles can be applied in collegiate and other clinical settings.
- Examine the process of onboarding.
- Summarize why onboarding is important to the overall success of the new employee.
- Review the 5 C’s of onboarding.
- Design what a successful onboarding process should look like.
- Examine specific information and procedures for the AT onboarding process.
- Randy Cohen LAT, DPT
- Dan Newman, MS, LAT, ATC
Difficulty Level: Mastery
Target Audience: AT, PT, OT, MD/DO, PhD/PsyD, RN
Domains: Healthcare Administration and Professional Responsibility
Delivery Method: Virtual Asynchronous
CE Credits for Athletic Trainers only: 1.5 Category A CEUs; all others receive a certificate of attendance.
Cancellation Policy: Cancel anytime and apply the payment to a future course.
ebpCENTRAL (BOC # 10138) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Athletic Trainers. This program is eligible for 1.5 Category A CEUs. Athletic trainers should claim only those hours actually spent in the educational program.