Join Larry Cooper, Randy Cohen, and Labiba Russo along with panelists Dan Newman, Bart Peterson, and George Wham, for this FREE CEU course for all athletic trainers. Although this course was developed for secondary school athletic trainers, many of the same principles can be applied in collegiate and other clinical settings.
- Understand the difference between being a health care administrator and healthcare provider.
- Appreciate the need for the Secondary School Athletic Trainer to have assistance from administration.
- Know what administrative responsibilities are the minimal standard for a secondary school athletic training program.
- Distinguish between what is required by regulation and what is necessary for an exemplary sports medicine program.
- Be able to understand the importance of collaboration and identify important stakeholders.
Domains: Healthcare Administration and Professional Responsibility
Target Audience: AT, PT, OT, MD/DO, PhD/PsyD, RN
CE Credits for Athletic Trainers Only: 1.5 Category A CEU’s; all others receive a certificate of attendance
Delivery Method: Virtual Asynchronous
Difficulty Level: Advanced
Cancellation Policy: Cancel Anytime and apply the payment to a future course.
ebpCENTRAL (BOC AP#10138) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Athletic Trainers. This program is eligible for a maximum of 1.5 Category A CEUs. ATs should claim only those hours spent in the educational program.